Music & The Human Experience
- A comprehensive 3 PART workshop and lecture based on the concept of the business of music and the human experience, Improvisation as a means of musical expression and the global appreciation of today's world musical language.
- This workshop and lecture is for all musicians, DJs, non musicians and for anyone interested in the business of music and the concept of collective improvisation. In depth this workshop and lecture deals with the professions, economics and the structure and development of today's music business. The discussions will also give insight as to how today's musicians can develop their own business and promotional strategies to help their chosen careers.
- Musical instrumentalist will spend time with each other creating and improvising as a means to creating a musical statement and learning from each other. Time will be spent looking into what makes up the musical trends of today aswell as the more classic forms of music, be it Jazz, Funk, Hip Hop , Electronica and world musical collaborations.
- Jamaaladeen Tacuma is pleased to share his experiences and long term musical and human adventures with all who attend. Jamaaladeen has toured and traveled around the world for more than 30 years playing concerts and club dates spreading his spicy musical ﬂavor to the listening audience. This workshop will be informative and exciting for all who attend.
- There will be a question and answer period directly following the workshop and lecture for those who attend.